Making Sense of WCAG
Leveling Up For Success
Our mission is placements, not workshops. If your team isn’t learning, we’re not succeeding. That’s why we take the time to break the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) into bite-sized chunks and delve deep into the concepts. Improved retention. True mastery. Going from Level 1 to Best in Class.
Training the Trainer
Our mission is employment. That means helping you grow a fully accessible internal environment, rather than trapping you in endless relationships with expensive third-party service providers. Our curriculum unlocks this goal with concrete tools and actionable insights for growing and maintaining a culture of accessibility.
Flexible Format-We customize our training to meet the needs of your organization.
- Short training sections broken out over weeks to accommodate fast paced agile teams.
- Skills can be applied by your team right away.
- Onsite remote instruction available.
- 12 hours of instructional time with BIT accessibility experts split across 3, 4, or 6 sessions depending upon the needs and preferences of your team (minimum two calendar days between sessions, with at least one business day between sessions).
- On-premises and/or online delivery.
- Up to 16 participants from your organization.
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1, Level AA
A thorough treatment covering
- what the standards are,
- how are they met,
- best practices, and
- an overview of key tools.
Accessibility Audit Training
Guided hands-on practice applying WCAG 2.1 Level AA standards to internal- and external-facing digital content and tools.
Train the Trainer
Guided development of an instructional blueprint for growing and maintaining internal accessibility expertise within the organization, including
- how to introduce new personnel to relevant accessibility standards,
- how to foster accessibility awareness throughout the organization, and
- key resources for further growth.