Accessibility Empowerment Training
Our Empowerment Training is a combination of two of our critical educational programs:
Help supervisors feel more confident incorporating a diverse set of teammates. We provide an open forum to help with the unfamiliar:
- What is a reasonable accommodation
- What is assistive technology anyway
- How does assistive technology work in a corporate environment?
- How do I digitally communicate with an employee with a disability
- How do I make digital content accessible such as PDF’s and webpages)
Exploring Nobel Prize winner & behavioral economist Daniel Kahneman’s loss aversion theory: Feeling uncomfortable around individuals who are unlike us is a natural psychological event that happens to all of humanity.
Accessible Technology Plus Understanding Loss Aversion Equals:
- Feel comfortable bringing professionals with disabilities on to your team
- Provide tools to successfully work with disabled teammate
- Prepare your team for working alongside teammates with disabilities
- Create a culture of inclusion amongst teammates
- Develop a diverse, productive, and satisfied team.
I just wanted to say thank you for another incredible presentation today! The BIT team never fails to impress and “WOW” the audience.Aaron J. Rodzinak
Principal Engineer, Space Vehicle Systems