BIT’s Professional Staffing and Recruiting
How We Do It
We have successfully placed candidates in a variety of contract and direct placement roles, including:
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Salesforce Administration
- Executive Level
- Customer Service
- And more!
We take the time to carefully vet our perspective candidates, following a thorough, in-depth process consisting of the following:
- Initial interview
- Questionnaire and application
- In-depth interview
- Team review and selection
- Representation agreement
We know that organizations may not be familiar with interviewing, hiring, and on-boarding employees with disabilities. To help bridge this gap, we:
- Advise on potential assistive technology solutions
- Assist with the on-boarding process to ensure a smooth transition
- Perform post-employment check-ins to make sure our candidates are meeting expectations and delivering value
96.7% employee success rate. Our talent is loyal and determined to succeed, saving you the high cost of employee turnover.
Expert solutionists, adaptable, creative, and a hard work ethic. All attributes inherent in the disabled professional.
Significant gains in profitability, value creation, and shareholder returns. Studies show companies embracing disability inclusion are outperforming the competition.-2018 Accenture Report
48.5% + recruiting budget reductions. BIT recruiting fees vs. for profit recruiting fees.