In January, the BIT Academy will begin its first cohort consisting of not one, not two, but three Salesforce certification prep courses. What are they?
- Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1
There are tons of questions to ask about the courses themselves, registration, Salesforce, what someone would do in these roles, and more! So BIT is holding a series of Open House events between now and the end of preregistration to answer all your questions, including the following:
- How do I sign up for class?
- What should I do to get ready for class?
- How do classes work?
- What is Salesforce – I can’t sell anything! (hint: Salesforce admins aren’t salespeople)
- What skills do I need to make me a good fit for this new career in IT?
- What happens at the end of / after class?
- I have a disability and need accommodations, what can be provided?
- What is the BIT Academy?
- Are you planning on offering anything other than Salesforce?
So if you have any of these questions, show up to one of our one-hour informational sessions that are being held between September 16 and October 28. Dates, times, and virtual meeting information are listed below.
Note that we use the Google Meet video conferencing platform. If you have not used it before, please try to get familiar with it prior to when you attend an Open House. Google Meet has accessibility options! See the following articles for more information:
- How to access captions for those who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- Keyboard shortcuts and other information for screen reader users
Each Open House session is one hour in length. We will begin with a 30-minute presentation followed by 30 minutes for questions and answers. Please arrive on time and mute yourself until you’re ready to speak and ask a question. This will help keep disruptions down and make participation easier for everyone! All times below are in Mountain Time. Please adjust to your time zone accordingly.
- Friday, September 16, 12pm-1pm
- Tuesday, September 20, 9am-10am
- Monday, September 26, 6pm-7pm
- Friday, September 30, 12pm-1pm
- Tuesday, October 4, 9am-10am
- Wednesday, October 12, 7pm-8pm
- Friday, October 14, 12pm-1pm
- Tuesday, October 18, 9am-10am
- Monday, October 24, 6pm-7pm
- Friday, October 28, 12pm-1pm
As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to email us. We are more than happy to answer.