Salesforce Developer Course
What is Salesforce?
Salesforce is the world’s largest Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform, used extensively by over 150,000 employers worldwide from small nonprofits like BIT to Fortune 500 giants. With this widespread use, Salesforce Developers are in high demand with over 89,000 open positions posted in 2018 alone. The average salary for a Salesforce Developer in the US is approximately $112,000 annually.
Our favorite part – Salesforce is incredibly accessible!
Our course is designed to prepare students to sit for the Salesforce Platform Developer I certification. Our goal with this course is to level up our Salesforce Admin students and anyone that has the Salesforce Admin certification who is looking to transition into a developer role. If you have no prior Salesforce experience, we recommend taking our Salesforce Admin course which is designed for people that are looking for an accessible point of entry into the vast world of Salesforce.
Our course will be offered multiple times throughout the year. This course is run primarily as an independent study course with weekly group learning sessions held remotely on a Google Meet conference call platform. As such, most work will be done on your own time and on your own schedule through reading and hands-on exercises.
Why this course?
- Only Approved Salesforce training provider for people with disabilities globally
- 100% remote
- Taught by a Certified Salesforce Developer with expertise in accessibility
- 100% accessible
- Supplemental materials, insights and quizzes to enhance your knowledge in preparation for the certification exam
- Opportunity to collaborate with other students
- Designed specifically for people with disabilities, especially those needing accommodations
The BIT/Salesforce Advantage
Salesforce’s Office of Accessibility partners with BIT to unlock opportunities for our students!
- Certification vouchers for the Salesforce Platform Developer I certification exam
- Guaranteed paid apprenticeships for those who complete the course
- Contract and direct placement opportunities with our employer partners
Who Should Take this Course?
Candidates who are best suited for this course will possess the following:
- Salesforce Admin experience
- Familiarity with basic Object-Oriented Programming concepts
- Determined, methodical, patient mindset
- Motivation; time and desire to apply themselves to the course
- Logical, analytical thinker
- Ability to remain calm and productive under frustration and pressure.
- Self-motivated and resilient with the ability to independently research solutions.
- Problem-solving skills and ability to think outside the box
- Proficient with accessibility solutions applicable to a student’s disability.